Based in NYC, Sarah Bierstock is an internationally recognized performer, playwright, and producer.
Film/T.V. credits include Dead of Night (NBC), Boardwalk Empire (HBO), The Walking Dead (AMC), and The Good Wife (CBS). National Tours include Lewis & Clark and Laura Ingalls Wilder. Off-Broadway, Ms. Bierstock has been seen in Chess (Lincoln Center), Jacques Brel Returns (The Triad), and Committed: The Musical (West End Theater).
An avid traveler, Ms. Bierstock has performed in Ireland, Spain, and 48 U.S. states. She has visited 40+ countries—studying the human experience in Cambodia, Singapore, Ireland, France, Israel and more. Some of Sarah's travels culminated in the writing of her most renowned play, Honor Killing.
Proud mother and alumnus of Bard College and NYU's CAP21 at Tisch School of the Arts.
Sarah Bierstock is an internationally recognized playwright, performer, and producer.
Her debut play, Honor Killing, received its world premiere at Florida Studio Theater. It will receive another full production this September (2018) at the Athena Project in Denver. Regional premieres include the Cherry Lane Theatre (NYC), Athena Project (Denver), and Pioneer Theater (Salt Lake City).
Sarah is currently in NYC writing her next play.
Sarah Bierstock is an internationally recognized producer, playwright, and performer.
With a passion for international travel, events that empower women, and a résumé touting multiple award shows, Sarah is frequently the glue that keeps the show together.
- Producer, The SDC Foundation Awards
- Co-producer, Actor Mash-Up, The Abingdon Theatre
- Associate Producer, The SDC Callaway Awards
- Associate Producer/Assistant Director, Private Event, Gotham Hall
- Associate Director, NYU Tisch Gala
- Associate Producer, The Picket Line, Thespis Festival
- Associate Producer, The Painting Plays, Guild Hall
- Associate Producer, The Fred & Adele Astaire Awards
- Associate Producer/Assistant Director, NYU Tisch Gala
- Associate Producer, An Evening of Song & Dance, The Neighborhood Playhouse